Reviews of A Quiet Revolution
- Review in The Journal of Peace Research, November 2008, by April Carter.
- Review in Peace News, London, autumn 2008, by Michael Randle, author of the 1994 book, Civil Resistance, and former coordinator of the Bradford University Social Defence Project.
- Maria Stephan review, Middle East Policy, autumn 2008.
- Review in USA Today, 18 December, 2007, by DeWayne Wickham.
- Review in The Guardian, 16 November, 2007, by Jonathan Steele.
- Review in The Dallas Morning News, 14 October, 2007, by Emily L. Hauser.
- Starred Review in Publishers Weekly, 4 June 2007.
- Review by historian Avi Shlaim of St Antony’s College, Oxford.